Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ultraviolet


Ultra Violet - The Stiff Dylans


Enjoy year 2008 while you can, people! Year 2009's going to be a tough year, I believe. With all the financial crisis and happenings, year 2009's not going to be easy.

I wonder why each year's passing by faster than the previous year. Oh well...

Is Singapore small or huge? K, Singapore's a tiny red dot on the map, but in reality its like a gigantic mole to me. Comparing Singapore & other countries, the ratio's probably like 1:1000000? I don't know. Actual fact, Singapore is indeed small. I've got no idea what crap I'm saying now, but I think only me, myself & I understand my own language. Well, thats okay.

So this year, it seems like I've been bumping on to people whom I've not met in gazillion years! First, I bumped onto a guy in White Sands. He went to Taiwan this year too. We went on tour, so he's one of the tour members. Next, recently I bumped onto Uncle Leslie's daughter. the last time we met was, when I was P5 I guess? We went Phuket together along with Uncle Joey & family, & Uncle Bernard's family. What a small world? Now, just a few days ago when we went to eat Astons, the outlet in Tampines, one of the worker in Astons was my primary school mate! He's the same age as my brother though. He looked very familiar, so I was wondering who he was and BINGO! Even my mum recognised him.

Do you call this fate?

Well then, I hope I would bump onto someone. Like what the proverb states, opportunity only knocks once.



Has anyone invented a time machine yet?

End of Chapter 28.